Ok, it’s long past October but this list is what I was planning to post back then.
- Polyfills and products - Jeremy Keith (Adactio) discusses Polyfills: …a piece of code that provides the technology …you expect the browser to provide natively… and the strategy for using them for client work.
- A Color Thesaurus - Ingrid Sundberg, a writer and illustrator, created an interestring color guide infographic.
- Celebrating Ada Lovelace Day - October 14 celebrates not only Ada Lovelace, the 19th century mathematician and the woman who wrote the first computer program, but all women in tech, past and present.
- On Telling Time - “A piece of technology will tell you the hour – but that is not the same as truly knowing the time.”
- Homer’s Last Theorem - “A look into the deep, dark, strangely complicated world of Simpsons mathematics.” Did Homer solve Fermat’s last theorem?